What others are checking:
Built for information security analysts, Phishcheck.Me is designed to quickly gather the information required to investigate a suspicious website. The PhishCheck system will visit the submitted URL, extract all the relavent information and display it in one place so Info Sec analysts can focus on what they do best.
Tweet your feedback using #PhishcheckMe.
Want to support this effort?
- Handles common URL "defanging" techniques (meow://, hxxp[s]://, example[.]com)
- Change browser user-agent in the Advanced options menu
- Display host server information
- IP Address
- AS Number
- IP Owner
- IP Geographic Location (Approx.)
- Whois Record
- Record all HTTP requests
- Check Google SafeBrowsing Reputation
- Check PhishTanks Database Reputation
- 'Phishy' score calculated by PhishCheck's custom classifier
- Render a high resolution screenshot of the website
- Certain webpages may cause screenshot capture issues. We're working on them as they arise
- Screenshots Unavailable due to timeouts (Phishing webpages aren't built for reliability)